Google+ Followers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

REVIEW TIME!!

This review will be on both 32piece eyeshadow palette's that I got in my last E.L.F haul and the Little Black Beauty Book (warm edition) I got in my mini haul. No other words except these palette's are AMAZING, E.L.F has really stepped it up, in terms of quality of eyeshadow. Every single last shadow that I have swatched or used in a look has been awesomely pigmented, and something I've learned is, just because the shadow does not show up on you skin, or the swatch is terrible on your finger, does not mean it will be on the brush, or on your eye. Here are some swatches...

 PURPLE, AQUA, ORANGE, GREEN, BLUE FROM THE BRIGHTS PALETTE
I LOOOVE THE TOP ROW OF THE BRIGHTS PALETTE...IT REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING FROM URBAN DECAY OR THE BALM :) THE COLORS ARE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY.



I had to show the pastels in the everyday palette, I might not be able to wear them unless I WORK them really good, but nonetheless i like them :D

For this book there is absolutely no words...just check out my holiday tutorial Here using a few colors from this palette, it is all around GREAT, not 1 bad shadow :D 

The two 32 piece shadow palette's retail on E.L.F and I believe in stores for $5 and so does the beauty book. You can't really go wrong with ordering either 1 of these for yourself or as a gift for your mom, best friends, sisters, ANYBODY. They are not just for people starting out with makeup, they are for anybody who can't justify spending $32 for 2 shadows :P

WILL YOU PICK UP ANY OF THESE FOR YOURSELF OR AS GIFTS??

No comments:

Post a Comment