Google+ Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Desert eye MAKEUP

It feels like I haven't done a blogpost in sooo long. So much has been going out here in the desert. I got moved to another fob and its just been kind of hard adjusting. BOO right?? But anywho, its not stopping me from my favorite past time. MAKEUP!! I created this random look out of nowhere and thought I would share it with you guys :D. I have been experimenting a lot with my E.L.F 100 piece marble palette that got sent for free with an order I made from them a few weeks back. I actually really like this palette and I can see myself coming up with lots of new looks to post about ;) Sooo enough talking...here's the look and how I created it...

Excuse all the little hairs all on my forehead and my eyebrows >_< im no longer at a fob where i can get them arched, so they're pretty outta hand and also i'm taking these hair,skin, and nail pills by Nature's bounty and I just have hair growing all over the place, AND FAST TOO (ok TMI right) but anywho i'll do a review on those pills and how good they work at growing and strengthening your hair. But yes this is the look and I only used 3 colors and a highlight, so fairly simple. I added half strips falsie's because this is supposed to be a more exotic look and yea...I really like it. Now here's how to achieve it.

PRODUCTS USED:

  • E.L.F 100 PIECE MARBLE EYESHADOW PALETTE
  • EYELID PRIMER (PEARL)
  • LIQUID LINER (BROWN)
  • MINERAL LINER (BLACK)
  • EYESHADOW AND LINER STICK (BROWN AND BASIC)
  • FLIRTY LASH COLLECTION (HALF STRIPS)
  • BROW KIT (LIGHT)
  • EYELASH CURLER
  • FACE PRIMER (RADIANT GLOW)
  • TINTED MOISTURIZER (EXPRESSO)
  • COMPLETE COVERAGE CONCEALER (DARK)
  • TONE CORRECTING POWDER (WARM)
  • PRESSED POWDER (ALMOND)
  • LUSCIOUS LIPSTICK (BARK)
  • ANGLED FOUNDATION BRUSH
  • CONCEALER BRUSH
  • SMALL TAPERED BRUSH
  • COMPLEXION BRUSH
  • EYESHADOW BRUSH ($1)
  • CONTOUR BRUSH
  • ANGLED CONTOUR BRUSH
  • SMUDGE BRUSH
  • TWEEZERS
TUTORIAL:
start by applying your eye primer all over the eye
next apply your face primer (so skin will be smooth by the time you finish the eyes)
taking the eyeshadow brush pick up the coppery gold color in the 5th column 4th row of the 100 palette
apply all over lid
taking your contour brush and the dark chocolate brown in the 3rd column last row, add it to the outer V of the eye and a fourth of the way into the crease, blend nicely\using the angled contour brush take the shimmery gold in the 5th column 1st row and apply above the crease, blend edges
use your finger to apply brow highlight which is the orangey beige color in the 5th column 6th row
Taking your liquid liner line the eye with a medium line making it thicker as you get to the edge of the eye, make a perfect cat eye at the end
apply the hlf strip of falsies and go back over the lash band with the liner
curl your lashes into the falsies
apply mineral liner in black to the waterlines
using the shadow part of the liner and shadow stick, apply to the inner corner of the eye
using the smudge brush apply the shadow you applied to the lids to the bottom lash line


EYES COMPLETE
Fill in brows with brow kit
Apply tinted moisturizer with angled foundation brush
Use concealer brush to apply concealer under the eyes and to blemish areas
apply the tone correct powder to any places you applied concealer
finish with your pressed powder
apply liquid lipstick in bark for the perfect nude glossy lip
FACE COMPLETE
TOTAL LOOK COMPLETE
Did you guys like this look, is it exotic?? Will you try it??

No comments:

Post a Comment