Google+ Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin AND Nail Pills Review

To get a little off the makeup topic I want to tell you guys about these amazing little pills I stumbled across before my deployment and I live by them now. These are the Nature's bounty Hair Skin AND Nail pills with 3000mcg of biotin an 45mg of collagen. These pills are (as described by the company)a Dietary Supplement. Nutritional support for your skin, hair & nails. Nature's Bounty Skin, Hair and Nails formula tablets provide a combination of nutrients consistently found in healthy skin, hair and nails. Guaranteed Free of: Wheat, gluten, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5 mg per serving).


I started taking these pills after I seen reviews on amazon. I saw them in my local PX and wanted to try them but I wanted to know if they actually worked, if not I could just take a regular multi-vitamin or finish offmy prenatals from my pregnancy. But the reviews were essentially good so I bought 2 bottles to try. I wanted them specifically for my hair. My skin is not PERFECT but it's fine on its own, and my nails have always grown fast and super long and are strong. So if it worked for my hair I would be a customer for life.

So I know you're wondering if these actually work for me. Yes they do...My hair is stronger than ever...it's growing tremendously and I'm now on my 3rd bottle and i am almost dne with these and am gonna order another 2 or 3 bottles to hold me over for awhile. I have been using these for 3 months (not consistently i'm sorry to say) and I have seen a huge difference in my hair. You are supposed to take these pills 3 times a day of course in the morning, for lunch, and for dinner. And with these you have to drink lots of water so you don't get these huge cystic acne pimples, or headaches because it's so many vitamins in there and if your body is not used to them you will feel yucky. I just take all three of mine after dinner with a full bottle water (I also drink water during the day) and that's what works for me. So I recommend these for hair growth and strengthening. I don't know about skin and nails, mine havent gotten any better but I did see reviews of it going good for others, sooo in general I say give these pills a try :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jasmine! Your review really helped me. I've only been taking them for about 5 days. So I will continue taking them, drink more water and hope I see some results.

    Cindy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. • Hair, Skin, Nails supplement includes Biotin, MSM, bamboo extract & green tea extract
    • Natural formula addresses deficiencies that may cause hair loss, and supports hair follicle growth
    • Promotes nutritional support for hair, skin, nails; Helps maintain strength & hair skin nails it works.
    • Produced in USA in state-of-the-art, GMP certified manufacturing plant; Superior quality control.

    ReplyDelete