Google+ Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Protective Style (Natural Hair)


Hola my natural hair girlie's. Guess who's got a NEW  protective style. Yes I took down my sew-in bob weave that I had in all my other blog posts and washed my hair with the Carols' Daughter Monoi Conditioner, then followed up with the Organic Root Stimulator Protein treatment, the Carols daughter Monoi Hair Mask (makes hair soooo soft) and then my Giovanni Leave in Conditioner. Now my hair got super tangled because I did not properly clear my hair of the little shed hairs that weave their way through your hair while its braided up and I spent about an hour detangling my hair trying not to pull out much of it, even with conditioner on it. NEVER AGAIN...and i'm also going to get the Quiad double comb detangler. It's supposed to help so we'll see. i'll do a review on that. But anywho, I let a friend of mine out here braid me back up, and I now have a lacefront on top of the braids. I'm gonna rock this for about a month before I take it down and retire it. It's a synthetic curly lacefront I ordered from http://blackhairspray.com/, I get most of my weave from them. I believe this wig was about $30-$40. You get points everytime you buy something with them which qualifies towards free shipping or a percentage off or something like that. Which is really great for me since I order there all the time. Anywho under the wig i wear something like a stocking cap to keep the inside of the wig from rubbing my hair and the combs in this wig from slipping. I work out in this wig also but when I come home I take it off to let it air out and I moisturize my hair and wrap a satin cap on it at night. I will wash my hair about every 2 weeks until i take the braids out since I workout everyday and sweat isn't great for any hair type. Anywho i'll keep you guy's updated on my protective style and my natural hair growth.






^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
GROSS LOL, THAT'S ME WITH NO CONCEALER OR TINTED MOISTURIZER, OR MY UNDEREYE CREAM...JUST EYELINER AND LIPSTICK...PRETTY SCARY HUH LOL >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment