Google+ Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Designer Jewelry ***$8.99***

I just checked my e-mail this morning and saw 1 from Jewelmint. I havent been on the website in awhile but I was curious to see what the e-mail contained. Well I'm sooo glad I opened it  because they have a special promo going on right NOW!! 2 IN FACT!! HOW EXCITING

THE FIRST IS USE CODE PIECE8 AND GET ANY 1 PIECE OF JEWELRY FOR $8.99
You cannot beat that seriously, a $30 necklace for only $8.99 c'mon people...SHOP!!

THE 2ND IS FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS GET ANY 2 PIECES OF JEWELRY FOR $29.99 USING CODE 1FORYOU...how awesome, seriously??


For those of you who don't know what jewelmint is, its a membership website, where you basically become a member for free and you get exclusive access to designer jewelry for so cheap and the designs and quality are very nice. They have pics of the models wearing the jewelry too so you can guesstimate the size because I know things look huge on the internet but when you get them in person it's like huh?? What's this??

You get reward points and things like that also for making purchases and also referring friends. These points go toward your purchases and you get even more discounts off of these amazing items.

This is my referral ID http://jmnt.me/W1TZk6 so buy away, and we can both EARN BIG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment