Google+ Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

*HAULAGE* ELF HAUL #2

All the things I got from E.L.F this past week, a lot of things were repurchases that I needed right away, and some were things I had had my eye on and i thought why the heck not. This order was placed during the last day of the $15 worth of refresh category items free promo, and I'm so glad I took advantage of it because the refresh items some were things I really needed to "REFRESH" my makeup collection, so here's what all I picked up...
  • Makeup remover cleansing cloths (x2)
  • Makeup Mist and Set(repurchase)
  • Brush shampoo(repurchase)
  • Complete coverage concealer (repurchase)
  • Eyebrow treat and tame Dark (repurchase)
  • Mascara and shadow shield
  • Lip exfoliator (repurchase)
  • Blush and bronzer duo Turks and Caicos (repurchase)
  • Mineral blush Plum
  • Baked blush Passion Pink
  • Studio Blush Candid Coral (repurchase)
  • Eyebrow Stencils
  • Cream eyeliner Teal and Copper (copper repurchase)
  • Essentail lipsticks Posh and Gypsy (both repurchases)
  • Mineral INFUSED mascara
  • Essential Glitter Mascaras (*NEW ITEM*)
  • Glossy Gloss Muted Mauve
  • Wet gloss lash and brow mascara (repurchase)
  • Mineral Lipgloss Night Owl
So I did get quite a few things, and the total was $39.95 which is great for so many studio items. Since a lot of these were repurchases I do like them a lot and reccomend them, and the new products, baked blush, glitter mascara, shadow shield I have yet to try, but will definately incorporate them in future looks. Hope you like my haul. I have another 1 that will be posted by the end of this week coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment